Smooth Flow Radius Column
The smooth flow column is a combination of a scupper and pre-fabricated column in one! You don’t have to install the scupper, just bolt the column into the ground, connect the pvc to the scupper, cover the column with brick, stone, tile or stucco and the job is done. Save yourself scupper installation fees and masonry fees. You can rest assured that all of the columns will be made identical so you wont have to worry about different size columns.
Smooth Flow Radius Insert
The Smooth Flow Radius Insert is a scupper made to be inserted in the top of a column or wall. It’s just like like the Smooth Flow Radius Column but without the column. Installation is a breeze and the new look will create a water feature to be admired. Scupper sizes are 12?, 18? and 24?.
- Made of Copper and Stainless Steel, NOT plastic.
- All seams are fully welded and scupper is fully polished.
- 1 ½” female inlet fully welded in the back. Also available in the bottom by custom order.
- Multi-chambered with an angled baffle to allow for a smooth, thick, equal flow.
- No filter or rock trap needed-our scuppers DO NOT CLOG!
- Standard lip is 10 1/2?